Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Product Review: Color Me Happy Conditioner From Herbal Essence

Ok so I am very late with this post and I dont know why cause I am not really that busy. But I am sorry. So first I want to start with a short product review about Herbal Essence Color Me Happy. I picked up this conditioner from walmart as you guys saw in one of my past Hair Hauls. I love the Hello Hydration conditioner so I wanted to try some other Herbal Essence conditioners.

Color Me Happy conditioner is thick just like the Hello Hydration Conditioner. I love thick products because I feel they moisturize and penetrate my hair better than runny conditioners. The color of this conditioner is red and the smell is WONDERFUL. I think that is one of the best things about this conditioner. I am bad at comparing smelling but just know that it smells good lol!!!!

Must of the time I used this conditioner as a "smoothing" conditioner after I do my tea rinses. Tea rinses make my hair feel stiff so I would put some of the Color Me Happy conditioner in my hair for a couple minutes and it would help to soften up my hair. This conditioner is a surface conditioner which means that works mainly on the suface of the hair shaft, so it does not penetrate the hair shaft as well as a deep conditioner would.

Other than using this conditioner as a "smoothing" conditioner I also used it as a pre-poo. I would mix it with a couple different oils of my choice and place it all over my hair. I usually let the pre-poo mixture sit on my hair for about an hour. This conditioner worked great as a pre-poo.

All in all I really did like this conditioner but when compared to the Hello Hydration it is not as moisturizing so I would have to say that the Hello Hydration is a better conditioner. The only thing better is the smell, I liked the smell of Color Me Happy better than Hello Hydration. So if you guys like the Hello Hydration and would like to try another surface conditioner I would say this is a good pick. I am now trying the Body Envy conditioner.

See you guys in my next post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment