Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Relaxer #2

So I got my relaxer on the 23rd. I went to the same hairdresser that did my last relaxer because I loved the results and I hate changing hairdressers.

So the Sunday before I got my relaxer, which was the 17th I think, I did my pre-relaxer wash day. I used my ORS Aloe shampoo to remove all the product buildup then I did a a protein treatment with my ORS Hair mayo conditioner. I like to clarify and do my protein treatment on the same wash day, no real reason. My hair felt strong but not too hard after the protein treatment so I was pleased with that. I then followed up with Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep conditioner to add the moisture back into my hair. Then tshirt dry for about 10 minute then add used my cantu shea butter leave-in and sealed with grapeseed oil. My hair felt ready for the relaxer.

I did not get a trim this relaxer because I felt my ends looked fine but I did dust a little. The picture on the left is my hair on Nov. 9th 2012 and the picture on the right is my hair on Feb. 23th 2013. My stretch was about 16 weeks.  I think I retained a good amount of length. Want to claim BSL but idk know yet. My next relaxer will be in May around the 24th because that is my Bday and of course I want to look fly for my bday lmao!!! See yall next post!!!! HHJ

10 comments:

  1. Claim it girl, your hair looks so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great! Love the progress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats BSL, Claim it.. Your hair looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great results and thats definitely BSL

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice!

    it would be fab if u could do some protective style updos and upload pix for ppl like myself looking for more styles lol.....thx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great retention. Looks longer than BSL. Um, you should be claiming MBL...OR at least I would. Your hair looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete