Monday, March 11, 2013

21 Hair Questions

1.Why did you start taking better care of your hair?
      I had always been be on hair care and thought I was taking great care of my hair by washing it     twice a month and wrapping it every night with a satin scarf. During my senior year I got my first sew-in weave and I loved the length. So seen then I have been trying to get my hair that long without weave.

2. What are your 2 favorite products?
      Elasta QP mango butter and olive oil moisturizer and Silk elements mega silk deep conditioner. But Honestly I have more than just two favorite products

3. Who's hair did you admire as a child?
      Tia and Tamera

4. What is your ultimate goal length?
       Between Midback and waist length

5. How are you going to celebrate when you reach it?
       I will probably wear my hair straight for about two weeks

6. Two styles you want to try at your goal length?
       Braidouts and twistouts and cute buns

7. Which do you prefer: Health or length?
        Health but I do love me some length lol

8. Which do you prefer: Hair ties with no metal parts, or butterfly clips?
         Hair ties with no metal parts

9. What products do you prefer: salon brands, organic brands, BSS brands or drugstore brands?
        I use all different types of brands

10. Which product/ technique do you think is underrated?
       Technique that is underrated is baggying and for product I would say underrated

11. Which product/technique do you think is overrated?
        Washing my hair in sections. It just did not work for me it was too much work for me. The product would be ORS hair lotion stuff

12. What is your favorite part of your hair regimen?
        Deep conditioning......I like to mix my deep conditioners, put it on my hair and sit under the dryer lol.

13. What is the most annoying part of your hair regimen?
         Detangling and the last rinse on cool lol ugh I hate going from a nice warm shower to cold

14.Oils or Butters?
         Oils never really tried butters

15. Bun or ponytails?
         Buns all day every day lol

16. Wig or weave?
         Both but I will probably never wear weave again cause it broke my edges and nape so bad smh but it helped the rest of my hair.

17 What is your opinion on growth aids?
           Idk yet I am still taking some but Idk if they are really helping.

18.What length do you consider long?
            Between APL and BSL

19. When is the last time you've been to a salon?
             The Feb. 23th for a relaxer

20. What do you like to surf the most: YouTube channels, personal blogs or hair forums?
            I love them all

21. What piece of advice would you give to someone just starting out their hair journey?
           Don't let no one talk you out of taking care of your hair.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO stealing this for my next post. Absolutely brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete