Friday, March 29, 2013

Hairstyles......

I just wanted to stop by and say hello to all 12 of my followers. To many people this is probably not alot of people. But I never thought anyone would care about my hair journey. So don't be scared to comment I love to talk you new people.

My hair journey has been going great. I have stopped taking length pictures every time I wash my hair because it was just making my crazy lol! Now I am just focused on the health of my hair. If my hair feel good and soft after I wash and deep condition then I am happy. Sometimes we get too wrapped up in seeing a length change that we get upset when we don't see length and want to give up.

I started my hair journey July 28th 2012 and for must of my hair journey I have worn my hair in buns. But one of my followers asked to see some of the hairstyles I have worn so have are some of the pictures. As you can see by the pictures I mostly wear buns: sock buns, high buns and low buns. I also wear ponytails but that is very rare because I dont like have my hair out. I wear U-part wigs and full wigs, which is the picture with the bangs. I also wear my straight for a week after I get a relaxer.

Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures.......dont judge my make-up lol I am new to make-up and still trying to get the hang of things. See ya next post!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment