Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mini Hair Haul

I got some walmart gift cards for chirstmas from some family members. I do not really shop at walmart because there is no walmart that is close to me. I did not want the gift cards to go to waste so I took a trip to walmart. I realized that I go through conditioners a lot faster than shampoo because I co wash. I love the Hello Hydration conditioner by Hebal essence so I want to try some different conditioners from the Hebal Essence Line. I picked Body Envy, Color Me Happy and Tousle Me Softly. Hopefully they will be just as good or better than Hello Hydration, but just incase they dont I also got another bottle of Hello Hydration. I just like to keep my staples in stock.
 
 
I also got some TRESemme Naturals conditioners because I heard they make your hair feel very soft and give great slip. I am not natural but I do stretch my relaxers so I was looking for a conditioner that can detangle my new growth. I know alot naturals use it and they love it. I got the Radiant Volume and Nourishing Mositure conditioner.
 
 
I also got Scurl No drip activator moisturizer.....finally. I have heard mostly good things about it. I have been using it on my new growth for the past week and I love how it makes my new growth feels. But I think I could get the same results by just mixing water and a cheap conditioner with some oils. I will keep using the Scurl and give you guys my review once I am done with the bottle.
 
The last thing I got was the Aussie Split end protector because I cant find the Herbal essence split end protector in any store in my area. smh. Right now I am using the Carol's Daughter spilt end protector but the bottle is too small and cost too much. So I am looking for something cheaper.  

 
 
Happy Hair Journey!!!!! See ya next post!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. At the start with of my HHJ i used TRESemme Naturals and was pretty dissapointed, it doesnt have alot of slip..its moisture is great tho

    S curl is great for easy application to my demarcation line, i dnt recommend it for daily use tho coause it really does get the hair damp

    as for HEHH i have mixed feeling about it, i used cos every blogger sang its praise but to be honest the slip again isnt great , just okay
    the smell and mositure is really good

    ReplyDelete