Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Simple co-wash day

Last Thursday I Deep Conditioned and co-washed my hair. I used my ORS Replenishing conditioner like I always do to add some protein to my hair. But I did something new with my deep conditioner and add a little bit of Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair conditioning cream. I did not care too much for the stuff when I used it alone so I thought to mix it. And to my shock my hair loved this mix. It made my hair feel soft but it gave my hair just enough protein to keep my hair in balance.

So I thought I would share my new DC mix with you guys. The picture below is my hair about 85% air dried. I have also been using a new leave-in, the Direct leave in by Giovanni and I love it so far. Sorry about the picture in my bra lol I just usually do my hair in it because I get hot and stuff.
 
Next Sunday I will be trying out the shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioner from the moni collection from Carol daughter. I only got the sample size of each because the regular size was too much and I don't even know if I will like it. So watch out for a post about the Moni collection.
 
 
As always HHJ!!! See ya next post!!! 

4 comments: