Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goals for 2013

I started my hair journey kind of towards the end of 2012. So I am excited about having a whole year to focus on the health of my hair and retain length.

1. Maintain thick and healthy looking ends. I love the blunt look.
2. Retain as much length as possible. My goal is to be full MBL by the end of the year.
3. Grow out my nape and edges which were broken off because of weaves and not taking care of them
4. Find a staple leave in and shampoo.
5. Eat better by cooking more meals at home
6. Finding a decent job and man lol
7. Enjoy life and stop over thinking stuff
8. Make my blog bigger and better

See you guys next post!!!! HHJ

2 comments:

  1. LOL at #6 and girrrll... #7 is something I need to do too!

    I can't wait to see your blog (and hair!) grow in 2013!

    ReplyDelete