Friday, April 19, 2013

Different relaxers and different people

I was looking through my pictures that I took of my hair and I realized that some parts of my hair are telaxed(unprocessed) and some parts of my hair are relaxed bone straight. At first I did not realize why my hair had different textures, but then I realized it was because different people were relaxing my hair.

Two of the four people who relaxed my hair were at the same salon and used the same relaxer but the time that they let it sit on my hair was different. One lady did not let it sit long enough so I was left with some textures to my hair which I dont mind but it does get annoy when I am air drying my hair and the bottom half of my hair has waves the middle it bone straight and then toward the top I have some more textures because of my new growth. Smh and I have also realized that no matter who relaxes my hair the middle will never get bone straight and I am ok with that.

The point of this post is to stick with the same relax and method. Even though even relax can relax a person's hair bone straight you may have to use a different method.....such as a longer or short time to let it sit on your hair, or smooth it more.

Here are some pictures of my hair will it is air drying. How you can see what I am talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment