Saturday, April 27, 2013

Blah Blah Hair talk

So I have been cutting back on taking so many pictures of my hair on wash and co wash days. When people look through my phone (even though no one should be going through my phone cause they don't pay the bill...) it looks like I have some weird crazy love of hair. I can take probably 15 pictures of hair in one day just getting different angles and lighting.

I wanted to see how my ends were looking because well detangling they felt a little thin and I know that I am due for a good trim in may if I end my stretch then.

These pictures were taken when my hair was 85% dry ( my roots were the only thing really wet still). I had already put my leave-in conditioner in (cantu-shea butter) I am almost done with this product so a review will be coming soon. I had also did a light protein deep condition on dry hair. After looking at the pictures I feel like I will need about an inch taken off which is not that bad because my last trim was about 6 months ago. Sorry about the lighting but when I transfer pictures from my iPhone to computer they mess up a little bit. The top picture on the left shows one half of the back portion of my hair. As you can see the ends are not as blunt as I would like they come to a point which is not too bad. In the picture on the right I am trying to show where my waist is and how far away I am. From just looking and not really measuring it I would say I am about 5 to 6 inches away. So if all goes well I can be WL in early 2014. But my goal for this year is to be at full MBL
with a blunt cut.
 
Pardon the naked back lol!!! But yall know when doing your hair it can get a little hot!!!! Let me know what you think of my hair and how your hair looking after detangling???
See ya next post!!!! HHJ

 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the length plus the way you wrote the post; I think you have less than 5 inches to get to your goal:)

    ReplyDelete