Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hey I am Back

Hey guys!!! I know that I have been gone for some months now and I am so sorry! Life got in the way as always lol! But lets get back to the hair talk.

I have been wearing wigs a lot lately because during  my last stretch ( which was 16 weeks) I realized that my ends on the left side were thinning. So I had to trim my hair and lost almost all my growth from the stretch. I was sad at first but I got over it because after my trim my hair looked much better. I trimmed my hair myself because my original hairdresser does not work there anymore so I had to have someone new relax my hair. She did a good job but I still don't trust her yet with trimming my hair.

Under my wigs my hair is in about 12 braids. I part my hair into four sections. I put two braids in each of the front sections and four braids in each of the back sections.......that's 12 right? lol I was always a little slow at math. Hold on let me double check........ok I was right that does add up to 12 lol! I didn't cornrow my hair simply because I suck at cornrowing lol! I know that I need to just keep trying and I will get it one day but my head is too big and my arms get so tried. I will learn how to cornrow when I have a daughter which is no time soon so I have awhile to learn.

Since I have been wearing the wigs I find myself moisturizing and sealing my hair every other night instead of every night. I do the greenhouse effect(I will do a post later this week explaining what this is if you don't know) every night and this seem to be keeping my hair nice and soft.

I also only wash my hair every other week now. I washed my hair this past sunday and used a protein deep conditioner.

I will try to post at least once to twice a week from now on. I cant leave you guys hanging like that again lol it was just rude. Pics coming soon!!!

Also let me know if there is something else you would like me to post about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment