Saturday, November 10, 2012

First Relaxer

So I went to the hair salon yesterday to get my first relaxer after starting my hair journey. I was so nervous that the hair dresser was going to say that my hair look horrible. He was combing though my hair a little rough. He said that I had a lot of new growth that I should not of waited that long in between relaxer but after looking at my hair he said that it looked healthy and that I did not have any serious breakage. He only had to trim 1/2 of an inch off the ends. I thought that was good because I usually get an inch or more trimmed off. After the trim I think I gained about an inch and a half length.

Even though the hair dress did not think I should wait so long to get a relaxer I think I will continue to get relaxers every 15 weeks post. That means I will only get 4 relaxers a year and that is not too much to me. 

After are some pictures of my hair. The one on the top is my hair at the beginning of my hair journey July 28th 2012. The one on the bottom is my hair after my first relaxer on Nov. 9th 2012.




 
 

4 comments: