Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quick post

Hello everyone,
So finals week is almost here and I have alot of tests to study for and papers to write........blah blah blah. So I probably wont be posting much untill the 14th. Dont miss me too much lol!

I also wanted to add that my hairfinity pills just came in the mail. I am so hype to start taking them tonight!!! I hope they work I have read alot of good reviews on them and seen some on youtube as well!!! I got two bottles so once I am done with the first one I will come back and write a midterm review on them and then other review once I finish the second bottle.



Happy Hair Journey Everyone See ya next post!!!!

4 comments:

  1. How are the pills working for you. Do you see a noticable amount of hair growth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just about to start my third week and I do notice that I have more new growth then I normally would this many weeks post but its nothing big.

      Delete
  2. Hello Dominique ! I look forward to your review on the Haifinity :)
    Thinking of purchasing them for a long time now, but I'm not 100% sure yet

    just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for more details : http://hairausforderung.blogspot.de/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me!!! And once I finish my second bottle and get my relaxer I will do I a review! I was iffy about getting them too. Hope they live up to the hype!

    ReplyDelete