Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wash Day

I washed my hair today. I did a hot oil treatment as my pre-poo. I used olive oil, grapeseed oil and castor oil. I heated up this mixture up in the mircowave for 30 seconds then I put it on my scalp and the length of my hair. I then put a plastic cap on and sat under the dryer for 30 minutes. I washed my hair with Nexxus shampoo and did a black tea rinse to reduce my shedding, even though it was not alot. I left the black tea on my hair for about ten minutes then I rinsed it out. I t-shirt dry my hair for about 10 minutes to remove the excess water.

I used a new deep conditioner today which was ORS hair masque. I will do a review on it later. After I put the conditioner all over my hair I put a plastic cap on and sat under the dryer for about 30 minutes. After that I eat and did other things so I would say that it was on my hair for about 2 hours in total.

I got back in the shower and washed it out of my hair. I finger detangled my hair a little bit in the shower. Once out of the shower I t-shirt dryed my hair for 10 minutes then I detanlged with Mane and Tail detangler with a wide tooth comb.

I put a scarf and air dryed my hair. It was a good wash day all in all!

No comments:

Post a Comment