Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Till next Relaxer.....

I usually get a perm every 12 to 16 weeks. Since I just got a relaxer last week I thought that it would be a good idea to make a list of goals and techniques and products that I want to use during this stretch.

1. I think that I need to be more gentle and slower when I am detangling my hair. Even though I was not loosing alot of hair I think that if I am more gentle I will see a decrease of number of hairs on the floor of my bathroom.
2. I will be trying out some new deep conditioners.
3. More black tea rinse when I see more and more new growth
4. I want to get the seamless combs for detangling. Even though I heard that they are about $20 and that is alot for a wide tooth comb when there are bills to be paid lol! But I am on a journey and it will only benefit my hair.
5. I want to do hot oil treatments at least once every other week and if I like how my hair feels I will move them to every week.
6. Pre-poo more often. I was very bad with the pre-pooing this stretch.
7. And the big one that I may not be able to do this stretch is buy a streamer.

I think those goals are in reason and hopefully they will help me become full BSL by feb when my next relaxer is. 

It is good to make long term goals but it is also good to made short term goals!!!

Talk to you guys next post!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment