Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pre-Relaxer day

So I am getting my first relaxer since I have started my regimen for healthier and longer hair. I have not put a flat iron or a blower dryer to my hair since July 28th. So I have just been washing my hair and letting it air dry 100% of the time. I have been M&S every night and I always wear my satin/silk scarf.....I even sleep on a satin pillowcase for extra protection lol!!! I deep conditioned every Thursday on dry hair then co-wash. I washed my hair every Sunday and deep condition on damp hair.

The thing that I am scared of is my ends. They looked very healthy when I started my hair journey. I just don't want them to look thin and look like I need a trim. I have been wearing my hair up in buns and up dos about 99% of the time to protect them. So I hope I was able to maintain them and not need to get a trim tomorrrow!!!

I wonder if everyone felt this nervous about their first relaxer lol! Well fingers crossed and I will talk to you guys tomorrow.....

2 comments:

  1. I was sooooo nervous before the first relaxer of my HHJ!! You've been doing everything right, your hair will be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just got my relaxer yesterday and it came out great! I will be putting a post up with pictures soon!!!

      Delete